Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Battlestar Galactica Season 4 Premiere

Once planned for November 2007, then postponed to March 2008, the season 4 of Battlestar Galactica is pushed backed again: fortunately not more than one month.


So the premiere of Battlestar Galactica Season 4 will be on Friday, April 4, at 10pm.


Can you wait till then?


Update:
The premiere of Battlestar Galactica Season Four is going to be streamed on Scifi's website on April 4, from noon to 1 p.m. ! (more details on Battlestar Galactica Season 4 New Clips)
;-p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is crazy why did they push it back in the first place?

Battlestar Galactica said...

I wish I knew why but I don't...

I'm quite impatient to watch the season 4 of Battestar Galactica.

Damned! I must admit that I even pray for Battlestar Galactica to leak on the web before the official date!

;-p

Anonymous said...

When will it be out on DVD for Australia to buy?????